MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LOS ANGELES, MAHER AND DRINKING BUDDIES: THE CLINTON REVENGE AND PROXY (MAR 10, 2009)

3/10/2009 1:50:23 PM Once you understand the events and the back and forth, “trading shots” with the Clintons, then you can understand the liberal machinery heading towards Annie. Most if not all of the smut and allegations originated from Los Angeles and some egg from 1998 to 2003. Maher and California is probably 80 per cent responsible for this and it has to do with Clinton and the impeachment trial. Also, Kenneth Starr is residing in California as my family resides in this state. Annie has no immediate family and must rely on the comforts of strangers for her needs or chaperones. The problems will erupt from this need, this distance, and the safety which impossibility.

To understand the “coup attempt” or kidnapping attempt, let’s recap the time line. While captive, I began to write my work; it was my college work and memorized by heart. The satellite warfare and cyber warfare also were memorized by heart and has not been completed or started until this is resolved. We are losing time every time they drag their feet and it means precarious situations for military forces. However, the first parts of the book, 30 primary chapters, were posted online in January 2007. It drew debate and the suspects out in the open to the open challenge. (Forces down, lock and load, prepare to engage and destroy no prisoners.) After the home invasion, the mess was huge so the suspended animation only had low intensity or low level attacks after.

In April 2007, I had spent 3 months hanging out with Annie online, day and night, even up all night on web sites goofing off and trading emails. We basically were only rekindling and checking notes; nothing new. After 3 months, a massive attack came and things went downhill. Since then, all Annie and I have been doing is responding to them; neglecting the past because the past caught up. The massive attacks include banning on sites, phone lines being cut, daily harassments, nonstop feet stomping on floor, dropping big heavy objects to scare or provoke, alienation, and verbal warnings, etc… There were so many legal problems now and two arrests and false imprisonments. Annie is forced to abandon the web site emails and communications and our “hanging out” shuts down; she and I kick in our clandestine networks. It is undetectable, super secret, and not even known; not even the CIA can crack it. So the backup systems kicked on.

Annie buys a website called “getdrunkandvote4mccain.com” on July 1, 2008; and this is the only way to email. The stalking online was massive, the server level email reading, the tracking, etc… Yet they were expecting me and knew who I was intimately prior to 2008. It was no shock and not one question such as “who are you and why are you here.” We knew it was them and we go into “forces down, lock and load” mode. All of the sudden, a girl comes forward and creates a web page on myspace.com with getdrunkandvote4mccain as the name. This group was using Annie’s relation to inspire “jealousy” and a challenge; they disavow me, not even asking who I am. It appears they know who I am and why I was banned on all conservative sites.

This girl claimed to be the “designated driver” for a clan like cult in California who Annie either drinks with or gets drunk all the time. They are marketing how they party or socialize with her on a personal level and tell me to get lost. Web masters shut my internet down where they used to destroy my sound card, wipe out my disk drives, etc… her trustworthy staff disavows me without even asking who I am. Annie plays along because they were or had been stalking her as deranged fans. Annie is chatting and goofing off or flirting with them online. I was angry about the matter and what I had to go through. Annie was crying and in bad shape, almost broken down. Now this was sticking a stake in the heart of her and I was almost ready to cut her “train wreck” life.

Someone was claiming to be some “drinking buddy” or hang out group who is so close to her they are her “designated drivers” and had the power to ban me and kick me out of her life, etc… They were ready and reading everything I wrote to her. So jealous and even homicidal the moment they learned Annie and I had been intimate for 20 years. They just had their way with Annie and it got me mad how unselective her staff was or became. I rubbed up wrong and butted heads with these people even if they lived in CA that is a continental plane ride. So I suspected Annie was chatting it up or had some online romance. Annie denies this and admits she “clandestinely” goes on web sites to see who is stalking her. Annie and I play these games and she and I will chat day and night (1998, 1999. 2000, 2006, 2007) because she likes to sneak up on me and surprise me. When I figure out it is her, she changes identity and the game ends; I have to corner her or catch her lying even if I know everything about her. She is horrible at playing a male and likes the ditzy married woman act. My goal is to find her out of thousands of people.

So this group claimed to be her “inner circle.” They claimed they had the power and the ability to be. They were doing her online work or at least part of it but she bought a web site in a flash. I began to post videos and make them, so Annie was propositioned for another site, PopModal. I suggested against this until things were under control. Annie was scared of them or acting like it; preferring face to face. I think it is this girl on the video and know the web people are in this video; it is a cult following. So this also got her “drinking buddy” problem in a lot of trouble. How they acted exaggerated the situation and caused her captivity to emphasize a flagrant flamboyance. They are aiming for the leadership of the right wing.

I estimate their forces to be 70-80 per cent of the right wing, specifically the conservatives. Hear this loud and clear, 80 per cent of the conservatives are spies and it took 10 years just to expose and draw one out. They are able to gain absolute power and imprison someone for 3 years while behind terror plots. This was why Annie’s life was completely out of control; she was not selective but they stacked her life and staff. The same way they “crept” up on me and stacked my life. It is a spy group and a massive espionage effort; you are not allowed to go to them; they come to you. They look and think like peasants. Annie’s argument to use business to clean this up is being sabotage and frustrated. The Maher problem led to a bigger problem; the drinking buddy and LA situation. However, none of them came to NYC or MD or DC.

So our life work, capitalism, this idea how business and hard work will fix or make this better worsened with these cult groups, spies, deranged fans, etc… Part of the problem is having their way with us and the other problem is being selective. I do not know what is going on, if there are secret parties, some secret society, or some sex club in CA; but I do not like it, not one damn bit. I have never seen anybody so close to Annie. I have never seen video of her in so personal situations. They are some chauffeur or chaperone. The DVD “Is it true what they Say about Annie” is disgusting but I have not seen it. She let someone in her bedroom, apartment, in a car, etc… If she invites them over, I will shoot them for trespassing. So this video was a complete shock and Annie will need to explain it before they take it down or ban it:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest