MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE DEFINITIVE INVESTIGATION AND CONCLUSION: DID ANN COULTER AND BILL MAHER EVER DATE OR "GET TOGETHER" AS BILL CLAIMS? MAR 12, 2009

Annie said Maher created the conspiracy and she tried to shut him up or stop it; but it got out of hand; then the conservatives started doing it to her also. Hence, the massive stalking problem. Maher would not stop until I came along and he was stopped like a brick wall. Then Annie rubbed it in and stuffed his face in the dog shit he had created using her life which caused her to look like a total slut but made a lot of people jealous, repellent. (Full investigation)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Ann, made "contradictory" comments on the Opus and Andy Show. First, she does not know them and if they knew her, then they would not be asking these questions. Bill Maher is very angry and bitter. Bill and Ann were "using each other's audience" to build on their career but Bill is obsessed with Ann and we can see the physical appearance change and the inability to "let go" or "be a real man." I would estimate Bill Maher is the type who claims he is a secret agent or some super soldier to get a date; but he finds out he actually tried this on real secret agents or super soldiers. Ann Coulter is before a board and that board will determine if she is a legend or merely the disembowment of a disgrace. Legends are not made by effort or the lack of perfection; so her game plan may need fine tuning. If Annie is a legend and hero, then she will act like one. If she is a good spouse, then she will act like one. If she wants to wear the medals this nation offers to their wounded and fallen heroes, then she must go through the process of scrutiny.

It is like High School or when you go to a new school. You want to be friends with everyone; you want them to like you. Annie began her career with a new "start" in 1998 as I did and it was extremely exciting. Annie was getting married, moved to DC, I was out of college, she had a house in MD, and ready to have kids and be the soccer mom she has always desired and dream of. We talked about this all the time; what kids would look like, who had better genetics, their names, etc... It was big on our minds in 1998. Annie is no novice and neither am I; had they picked on the wrong people who were new in town or to their school. Maher has the anger of the Catholics and the holocaust issues of the Jews, a bad mix or hybrid. His natural choice will be libertarianism or absolute power.

Annie told me Billary Maher tricked his viewers into thinking he had his way with Annie then gave up after years; but had to go into therapy as his hair fell out overnight. Annie did not create the lies, Maher did, to capture his audience and so both of them would be in the media as an odd couple (JJ Walker). Then Annie, began to avoid the show and my eventual scrutiny; as some secret conspiracy or romance. She said she delivered; but Billary leeched off her success and this long "romance" which he has yet to admit. So his fans were fools to think he was all that. Annie says she did not expose him or rat on him but will have to take him to court to clear the records if he does not. She wants a Congressional Medal or to parade our military ones. This scrutiny will kill her chances. Maher did not go on the offensive but was still pretending to be her man or slept with her. Truth be told he never got a kiss and lost his hair and face overnight. He had to go on vacation for months to recover and came back a wreck.

Annie told me she only had drinks after the show and had not been 1 on 1 with Maher because of "he said she said." He could rape her or drug her up, legal or not, and ruin her chances of marriage. Meghan McCain calls this "a gotcha moment." We had so many problems in 1998 after I was kidnapped; it was not low intensity but ultra high intensity day in and day out. One week of this and you become battle fatigued. Your mentality and mindset is like this news article; you become suicidal and also wishing to end it. They say you are delusional, paranoid, or a raving lunatic; but you just want them gone and to leave you alone. The idea is to destabilize the country or a person. They do not know when enough is enough.

Alabama sounds like Israel and Terrorism: Alabama Gunman Had 'Done Him Wrong' List by The Associated Press

I was not able to find any reports of Maher and Ann in New York. If there were, Maher is not saying, maybe out of embarrassment. Annie is seeking my revenge on Billary as I documented; the attempts on myself and High School. On the Opus and Andy show, I believe Annie is baiting or luring Maher, she is a master of this and so good; there are 10 layers of deception at times. So if you detect 4 layers, the six will cave in and collapse you because the legs are what you will pull out. So she sets the legs as bait and waits for you to pull the legs and thus it falls. Maher lured her and is a predator, she had told me. Maher is big in Los Angeles and attends red carpet Hollywood events. Is his "girl" or "date" there? Who would miss it? Annie told me she was asked many times, some by Maher. Again, testing her and luring her. Annie is not the person to fuck with, trust me. She knows how to booby trap and I taught her my own 6 step, 10 step, 20 step, and 40 step, etc... Recursion. As a computer science major, recursion was ingrained in me and I am a master of it. Annie is a certified genius; do not mess with her or who she loves. These people do not know when to stop or when enough is. They have to be destroyed and eviscerated before they explode. Their head is about to explode watching themselves.

I asked if she ever went out with Maher or had dinner with him. Then asked if he called her while in New York, she did not say. She felt some guilt and I knew it. So I asked her, Annie, if you cheated or feel ashamed; it is better to say it and let go; walk away and ask for mercy. That is your best chance when you are caught in relationship problems. I watched the videos of Ann on PI and RT with Maher and it was disgusting. She acted as if she was his sidekick and sex slave, talking as if they were a married couple. That is not Annie whatsoever; Annie hardly argues or talks back. Annie is around very disciplined and military people, Generals to be exact, if her missteps, Generals will get the wrong idea. That is not her, the opposite, because after twenty years, I write, "Annie, I do not even know you anymore." They will criticize her on tape and the media which is like looking in the mirror. Again, when you pull the leg or just one leg, it falls on you. The strongest case or way to stop Annie and me was Billary Maher or California. New York tried to dig up the dirt and failed; yet did not give up because they are on me at this time. Hence, the second arrest and imprisonment in 2006; come and get him if you want him. Bill Maher did not even bring up the topic because Ann faked him before the debate on Opus and Andy and me. This Maher thing is getting elderly and best if they go in court and settle their divorce; it is yet another love triangle or some stalker fantasy. Billary Maher looks like he needed therapy after being "just friends" with Ann Coulter but Annie did not come out smelling like a rose; more like a co-conspirator to a media hoax which caused heads to explode.

Here is Opus and Andy and what she said, she is luring Maher, a trap and he did finally make a few statements but she still has a clear case on him. He perpetuated a lie, maybe it began as mutual, but grew to a fire fight, then the slander occurred when she corrected the records and fact checked. What he told his lawyer will cause his case to collapse, if in a court of law. Notice how Annie says "we would go out after the show" which is actually "we did not date and socially were friends, more business for an up and comer." Ann says they were never 1 on 1 and she was scared of this because I asked her "was there any time or situation where he said she said can be disputed?" She said No, clearly. I then brought the same question up to trick her or double check. What stumped her was when he came to NYC and she either had dinner or "hung out" as both claim. "We would go out every time he was in NY" which is an exaggeration; how many times from when to when? Why did it stop? They all come from the same shit hold school for genius' but it produces terrorists and communists; a long history of this (Jennifer Harbury). It is the Clintons (Ozarks) and some spy cell (NY) who teamed up and they targeted DC and the people there; we were on that list. They had been infiltrated and what they were doing was known. They were mobilizing and on the move.



This makes no sense. Annie gets 1000s of dates and hardly dates. There are no reports of her hanging out at Tribeca or with friends in NYC, if so, it is subtle. Annie said Andrew Stein was a proxy for Mickey Kraus, another Jew who is like Maher, a pin neck menace. These are warriors and military people not weirdo urban dwellers. We follow a code and stand by honor and pride; so if they steal it, there will be hell to pay. So they see the hell to pay, yet we are not barbarians, we have a code of conduct and are warriors, not barbarians; an urban Neanderthal Man. I do not see Annie taking trips overseas, trips to secret spots, or doing things which suggest she is with anyone. Yet why would the smartest woman make these choices? We are perfectionists. She is almost 50 and not the slightest bit worried; what worries her? You cannot steal someone's heart and soul. Trust me, no warrior and no human as tough as me or Ann can withstand that blow. It is and was a fatal blow. You can see how Annie waited and what she went through waiting. I had to crash land my "copter" because I was headed out, had little fuel, and got hit by fatal missiles; my fuselage was broken and coming apart, etc... The only reason why I stopped was my partners was waving me to crash land or make a pass. I dropped it on her and now cannot take off again; it doesn’t work that way.

Annie has planned her marriage for over 20 years; this is not the smartest woman on earth or the toughest. Her actions do not repeat and fall in place. She has a hidden agenda or backup. Where is her private life? Where is the perfect marriage and love? Why would she make herself look so bad? This is the stalker and murder plot she told me about. Annie is being stalked, I think like myself it was before college even. They want the Presidency. They are high level spies. I have yet to see a credible story on her private life while she insist she does not want anybody to know about her private life but now; she needs it. She is trading in chips. Was there some repellant as she said (repellant is what I coined and recognized she said in code). Annie became a trophy wife and had armies of stalkers and deranged fans. The ones most interested her were of course, the one on me, they had the most to loose and were threatened most; a double loss. If Annie and I got together, they would be back in the Bronze Age; we would skyrocket to planet Saturn. Now we have to prove it and set up a trap to lure them and make them come out of the jungle.

At the end of the debates (Ann Coulter v Bill Maher) the records will show how Maher made few if any statements which could clarify or identify who was at fault or expose a real story, murder plot, or this Billary revenge. If he was a co-conspirator, then he was willfully no innocent participant. Like Bush Limbro, Maher is some media spokesman. In 1998, the Clinton camp waged war on Ann Coulter which began as false articles about her dating life and love life. I know because I am it. I have been with Annie since 1990. Ann and I are closer than brothers and sisters. It does not mean I have to marry her but it means I will say, "You did a great job, now quit while ahead." Maher is exposed to be another alumnus, Keith Doberman. It is the spy ring and now linked to the same spy ring that kidnapped me. The two ends are neatly tied; Ann lures her stalkers, to me and they know who I am the first day because they targeted me 20 or more years ago. They needed no introduction and when exposed as kidnappers; were not the slightest bit "shocked" or "that is the most incredible story." Moreover, they had all the details we did not know. Their reaction clearly indicated they were the culprits and a large spy group recruiting and kidnapping. Now we can present what we have and our surveillance and confront them. Why did they not say, "If this is true, you are gone" or "if this is true, then do not go any further." Are they real men to let a woman treat them this way or just slaves or delusional sexual homicidal maniacs?

Now the new smear and the hot topic is drunken frat boys or wild fresh young Republican sperm. Worse, Annie plays along and does as she is told. Worse, they are using our material and profiting off our names and reputation. There comes a point when they should go and never return and that point is now. The CPAC situation with Rush Limbaugh and Lisa DePasquale is a clear signal. Floyd Brown of YAF and Floyd her bodyguards is another clear sign. The same with Jeffers Dodge and the LA crew; Jeffers Dodge is trying to hook up with Annie and was challenging me as one of the stalkers. He cancelled my account when I posted a stalker alert and informed him he is not on the scale and not in our lives. Yet he refused to leave and wanted to sell a video web site to Annie or us on my cue. They are trying to make money off Annie and want me gone. Lisa is the key as she wants to be the caretaker or heir. Now they face total banishment and blacklisting. Liberals and urban dwellers are huge power in politics. They reside in NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, and all capitals. Her biggest audiences are liberals and she built up an empire with this fantasy.

Annie and I are supposed to be military people (NY and West Point, NY and now the Pentagon and DC) who came out of the cold and trying to exist in a communist world. We were kidnapped immediately in 1998 and put through a horrendous ordeal for over a decade by the liberals and left wing. We took off our uniforms and corrected the record while I created the new logs. What I do is look forward; Annie's job is to look back. I have the eyes and I have the moves so I know where I can do things upside down or right side up. NY and DC are a connection very important to the history of the Cold War, Vietnam, and military history. It will go down in the annals of West Point as legendary and their cadres will see firsthand what the best of the best of NY and DC can do. Annie is West Point and I am the Pentagon. All Generals must deposit their military skills to West Point and seek officer grades.

I represent DC and the Pentagon, handpicked by retired Vietnam Generals and spy hunters. West Point is surrounded by enemies. If you check the records, it will check out and it will be as documented: 1. the father of cyber and satellite warfare 2. Military manuals 3. The new cold war 4. The future of communism and capitalism 5. The totality of the world we live in compressed as tightly as I can make it. We have yet to see a competitor or a challenger, only our kidnappers who wanted this. Now they know why I chose her when they told me not to or why I had no idea what I was doing, she is my partner and has been. I suggest they come clean or come forward before they are dragged out and punished severely. They will feel the pain and the sensation of being completely surrounded; they hear the voice of the military and God but they do not know where it is coming from. New York will produce or else we will ask West Point be moved to an allied state.

So if you want to fight satellite warfare, there is only one book and one author to read. Otherwise, we will know and we will come and await you! We will take our chances as I have designed and thought out; and so far there is no challenger except our kidnappers who we are currently engaging. It is and we know it is a communist and terrorist group and we know their size and ability. We are merely softening them up. When did I write this? I wrote it in 1990 and did the research and details in college, in my twenties; so to duplicate it, they must find someone handpicked and trained by the best. It is impossible to clone and impossible to duplicate and I will open this challenge, impossible (trillion to one odds). Hence, my title as the authentic and certified father of both cyber and satellite warfare; check the history and records. When you study Vietnam, you are watching Armageddon. You are seeing a nation fall under the spell and the might of communism. So when you get home, it is easy to see how powerful you become. This is why a lot of countries try to mimic or reproduce the sensation of drowning; however, they forget how essential it is to know how to swim.

THERE ARE FIVE REPORTS AND CASES BELOW ABOUT MAHER, LOS ANGELES, AND THE LA CREW!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest