MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A LETTER TO ANN COULTER AND YOUR LOVE LIFE BY YOUR LIFE PARTNER AND WHOM YOU CHERISH THE MOST (MAR 11, 2009)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Dear Ann Coulter, (Wrap up of Bill Maher Debates and the Opus and Andy Show)

I will try to make this short and brief. I do not admire you or your career. I do not care for your money unless you give me my cut and share after years of being partners with you. When you came to me, you were hurt and in dire straits (unlike myself) and I did the best I could. They say I was a miracle on your life or made you a legend, I will agree with this. You must appeal to your audience and your audience views you as a toxic asset, acid in your veins, plain scary, exaggerating frequently, and some goof of an urban dweller missing a portable suitcase and a city to move to. I never wanted this, never. The level you keep messing up is exaggerated.

My rules are simple; it got you in a lot of trouble, marriage and family. Your life story sounds as if we had an open relationship or you were some sort of swinger. Either of those will get you disqualified. You did feel guilty and I detected it choosing to hide something and claiming how it had to be face to face. I never wanted this, never. You are like a lost puppy, if I take two steps, you take two. Now your fame is so immense, you want to be in the lead based on your history. You always try to have the same opinions and mirror my life to an exact science making it inescapable and so difficult. Yet the disagreements are there. When I say yes or no, you say but and how you are being misjudged or crucified. When I say, if this is true and you did this, then do not talk to me or try; you do not give up at all. This is called a self destructive personality or sex addiction; you have some sorcery over others. I am not stupid or fooled, I know you are a total loser, I see you as some urban dweller who crawled up the ladder.

Let me recap the Opus and Andy Show last week and your attempt to fix this. Also, you were on Fox News every single day trying to show me the level of effort you can give or how the past was a hindrance but you will clean it up or clear the records to make us whole again. First, you do not even know Opus and Andy, the show made you some lifelong friend. They ask you about Maher and the previous allegations and exaggerations which now you have to unwind; again, know our audience and know you are an urban dweller. You are speaking to the military and a legacy of super commando’s not urban dwellers or city folks, the social elites as you like to call it. Not only do you not know them or just met them, they do not like you “saw you last night” and “know you are a late night writer.” I always work the night shift and double shifts; I see you have taken up the cause. So your first show and you are life friends, nice.

Here is what you said on the Opus and Andy Show (your lifelong friends who come over to your house and have dinner with):
1. Not telling if anything happened.
2. Used to go out after the show (how many and what did you do)
3. Used to go out when he was in NYC (why you stopped and what you did)
4. You throw your life or sacrifice it for meaningless and trivial things not worth the effort

Here is what you told me a long time ago while I was working on your case, I said the majority of this problem comes from Los Angeles and you said you would stay up all night and work all day if needed to clear it up; but you want me to love you, respect you, feel comfortable, and know how much you love me. You had been undercover after 1998 and 2002 and rightly so, I told you to run and hide; they are looking for us and will steal the Pentagons secret weapon or destroy it. I also said to call the British and ask if they can help, then never contact me again, never. Instead, you found me and said you love me more than anything in this world or your own life.

About Bill Maher you said these exact words, compare them:
1. Like all other guests, you had drinks after the show and never one on one where he can make up or challenge “he said she said.” Also, the speakers bureau approached you to give you a chance to speak to me or about Maher.
2. You did not answer if you stayed at his place or allowed him to use your place (yesterday you told me never did he use your apartment and he offered you his place and you turned it down, for a hotel for fear of being filmed or “gotcha” home videos, even date rape drugs or some nasty allegation and picture.)
3. It was fake and intended for his audience, you see or compare Maher to Keith Olbermann, another alumnus, who you hate and despise. This was about the Clintons and how they were a germ in my life and upbringing, leeching off it. This was supposed to be our fight against them and to destroy them for leeching and kidnapping me.

The part which stumped you was “did he come to New York and did you go out with him” voluntarily? Did you have dinner or go on a date? You dropped and did not answer it, loosing your breath. Then two days ago, you said, “he tried to date you and gave up after you did accommodate him.” So at some point, he just gave up but there were two times you said (Bill Maher flew to NYC to “hang out” with you which is bone insane). You move to where I am: DC (1993 to 2002); NY (2005 to 2008) and soon CA (open). Jimmy Norton asks you as “lifelong friends” and you say how you and him were not on speaking terms, are not together “just haven’t seen him… always really liked him” and he said your motives are “the cheap slut applause” of his audience (FReeP) because comics chase this audience. Then you said, “very little you disagree on… not likely to be offended.” Then you told me you had kept a notebook through the years of what to sue him for slander about; as it will wreck your chances to marry and ultimate appeal to the military folks or DC legends. You had been or are ostracized for these exaggerations and false lies.

My point was simple, if you dated The Use A or Maybe or Gucci One or Sanity or some other city dweller; then it will show your distaste and also lack of judgment; do not bother. If you did do not bother and you said it was all lies and a stunt to gain my attention or start your career. Now you changed it as your career changed and you do not have to beg for an audience. There is nothing wrong when you have the right heart and motive and I will never misjudge and love you according to how you either made or broke our life; I was kidnapped and we were put in hell. There is nothing worth bragging about but we did the best we could and for each other. I did not do it for anybody else, I did it for one person, with one goal in mind, etc… It was and is unfair how life dealt us the cards we die for and despise, because that is what they separate us about. Under all the pressures and years of wait, you claim you kept the same views and opinions.

Rush said “everybody knew for years.” You said I will wage war on California if I have to win back my name. You told me you had to tell me face to face and you had a legal case on them. You also said you would stay up day and night pouring over details if needed but they were instrumental to your legal case; let them hang themselves. Let them shoot off the blanks first. Now you do not want to have a face to face or do not want to offend me? It is about exaggeration and how others use it to lie blatantly but when the hoax is over; they have to end it also. Who started it and who blew it out of proportion of a deadly game of chicken? It has taken you to the point of near suicide and also public destruction in the media or a law suit. Who is checking facts here? I am checking facts and correcting as I find them. Why is the media refusing to check facts when they are the news?

Phyllis Schafely had called you to CPAC early but broke her hip? That lady is like a Pigeon in the Park, feed her and she goes away, but she keeps coming back more hungry. Then I had asked you, was anybody allowed in your residence (security reasons) and you popped up the DVD “Is it True What They Say About…” which has scenes in your bedroom and someone giving you a watch (left at Maher’s place)? Okay, you do not even know Opus and Andy (their audience does not know this) and they acted like you and them hated each other (go away). You urban dwellers are just a separate breed “realized what a whiny… realized they were dealing with an imbecile.” This is about when you began your career, what happened to us, how things changed when you could pay the bills and decide for yourself, how you got such a huge audience, etc… you are a modern day genius and hands down win the prize.

You are certifiably a genius; but are you a good mate and spouse? Can you uphold the honor of legends and a military tradition which places honor and duty above all? Can you make the sacrifice for your fallen compatriot and can you use the teamwork to build on a solid foundation to become a legend? Can you wear your medals (and all of mine) proudly with nobody to tell you “burn in hell… you do not deserve it.” I have always looked at you as a super thinker with so much respect; why did you have to do this? Surely, this was almost 10 years ago and Maher has moved on; but he recently confessed he gave up and never got a “date” as you told me “he never asked you out and you never said yes” (Jimmy Walker and the various problems with Free Republic dead heads who are in that video and others.) The Gods of War, the spirits who rule over the selection process, the people who offer victory from the heavens and the power to conjure up the wrath of God; they await your call. Displease them and disgrace them and you shall be one in the same with your burned soul, a life of guilt and trickery.

“Destroying bank after bank… business judgment” (who is losing capital and destroying or bankrupting their marriage?) because you went on Fox News “every single day” last week to talk to me or show the effort and how much you want this. But you are not fully off the hook and your behavior while a captive is being scrutinized or evaluated. It cannot hurt you but it can hurt yourself. You have showed a strong fright, going on and on at times, acting as if fire and acid were in your veins, displaying a soul possessed and the ability to conjure up demons. Like me, that is the heart of a warrior that is me, that is our life, and never abandoning your fallen partner, never. I do not have to rewrite the rules but the claim of marriage and love is not fully done. I never wanted this, never. I am a person of marriage and family and know you are also. This was the cards dealt to our life and yet we wonder why. I am not a stupid person and can see the exaggerations and who I am dealing with, “trying to have the same opinions… and least offended.”

I will be frank and make it clear Ann Coulter; we do not have an open relationship where men and women can come and go as they please. You’re whining and dinning with political threats or allies, always has a cost, even if it is lobbying and you working to build our name. Hence, the work you put in, when scrutinized, can have a negative or a very damaging opinion to the basis of your goal and the problem with the media and audience. Who you are and why you must become who you are not; are inseparable to your and our success. However, in the end, it is with no audience that the vices you brag and cherish will be the blood stained images of your life and caricature. So unless you know who your enemy is or our enemy is; you can no less fight a war to become who you wish to be and who you have always taken cues from. It will be revealed who the real General and the real military are; it is from my upbringing and heritage. You have shown yourself to be an absolute genius and a near idiot at the same time; and that is no exaggeration.

Every time you are on the media and the topic is other men; disaster occurs. I have asked you to quit and pursue another career (with me) where your income is three times more; you have agreed to quit (just not immediately). Obviously, the fame and fortune, the media and the relationship of TV and radio destroyed your life because it was you or your audience. Do you see me begging for any audience? Do you see my life destroyed by the media or how Hollywood stardom is a curse? Your life and the media is documented and you will have to step down (at least for now) and rebuild what you always wanted. I see you as a speck on a battle map; I see you waving and moving your hands asking me for a pickup; my tanks are low and my fuselage is nearly in tatters; if I do not pull up now and if I do not fly away; I will crash into you and nobody will survive. So do not call me in, let me call someone else to come and get you or replace me. I will come down, take a look, make an assessment, and determine what I can do based on the severe damage I have, I have little time and on backup at this time. I will get you a backup or another fool or just a city dweller.

Alex.
So stupid Annie, so stupid: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest