MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

AUGGIE vs. SPRITE (SUN MAR 29, 2009 THE MASTERPIECE "HOME INVASION")


January 29, 2006 (This one stop book is not named Sprite but my dog even has a stalker! They probably gave him all the medical problems as they did to me.) Meet “Auggie” and the spirit of my life long partner written and posted on the internet in January of 2006; always first to be copied by those who are last.

That is why I must leave this world in forever sadness...
I mirror that could never reflect.
A soul that could not be touched
A heart that is not meant to be tamed
But in her grace, she took my heart.
And I gave her my soul.
LOL
Isn’t that sad?
Yes it is true...
I have not had my morning coffee.
And therefore I feel dispositions of nervousness.
And an appetite for melons
My dog used to lick my face.
I never understood why.
I thought he felt I taste like cheese.
But that was not to be the case.
My dog... well,
He wanted to tell me he loved me.
And wanted to protect me
And he thought that because I would not wake up.
I was in danger.
So he licked my face for no reason but for me to wake up.
And damn attention.
That damn dog... he will burn in hell.
How dare he lick my face as if I am some treat?
My dog...
What can I say?
He was loved...
And so he loved back...
No matter what my sister did...
He would not be broken.
His soul...
Was just like mine.
Never surrender.
Never say quit.
Love only when loved.
He was not of this earth... serious.
That dog was one of the most interesting dogs I had ever seen.
And the funny thing was...
He was me.
He mad me mad lots of times...
And I didn't know why he never listened.
And when he goes on attack mode
Look out...
There is nothing anyone can do... beyond get out of the way.
He doesn't attack, he's territorial.
And he uses his instincts to smell out mental signals.
To indicate problems
For instance...
Pheromones or sweat
Body odor
Eyes... fear and happiness
Body language
That dog was intense.
He would take on dogs twice his size and loose.
Come home with a cut on him and you could see the inside of his body.
And its only when you look closely do you realize he's hurt, he didn't show it.
Some say he is flawed.
Some say he is stupid.
I don't think so...

HE WANTED TO BE LOVED.
AND WHEN HE WAS
HE GAVE HIS LIFE.

For whom he loved.
And that is what makes him in my eyes...
The best dog... and the only dog I will ever have.
Isn’t that a sad story?
Well, he is no more.
I went to college.
And my sister had to take care of him while I was gone.
She kept on saying how he was her dog.
But deep down she hated him.
And his wild free spirit
She fed him and walked him.
But this is my dog...
I know his soul.
He sat in the basement
And got fat
I was fighting a god forsaken war.
And can't come home
My dog was the wind.
And he died not knowing it.
He was meant to run free in pastures.
To never listen to those he did not recognize.
And when I finally came to see him... b/c I was fucking fighting my ass off.
He spoke to me.
Their was sadness in his eyes
He was fed...
He was warm...
He was not forced in the dog pound as my father wanted of him.
But his soul...
At first he did not recognize me.
B/c it had been so long.
And then... he would all the sudden start licking my face.
It was sad to see him now however.
He had changed.
He could not run free like the wind as he used to like to do.
Perhaps it was my sister’s fault.
But now... his bones were fragile and he could barely walk.
For a dog that would never stop running.
He is now forced to stop and his soul could never be set free.
That was my ultimate wish for him.
As stupid, as uncontrollable as he was
He was a hero.
And to be a hero
Your soul can never be tamed.
But this was not his choice b/c he is a dog.
Why he chased a car and hit them until his head was dented, was beyond me.
Nobody understood that dog...
And he thought he was equal to me...
Always trying to lie in my bed as if he owned it also
Or getting loose and vowing never to come home.
In his mind... he was equal.
And he felt as much of a human as I did.
But his soul...
His soul was like no other...
I was the only one who knew it.
And so today...
He is no more.
And I have never wanted to replace him.
His memories are with me.
And I love him dearly.
There is much sadness in the story to me.
And that was how I had to fight a war and could not be there for him.
And b/c of this he suffered.
I failed...
I failed a stupid animal who wanted to be loved.
Who nobody could understand except me
And my sister gave him what he wanted.
And in a brief moment in time... he thought she was GOD.
She was his lifeline.
That is not his soul.
His soul is his matter.
Master
I was his master.
And nobody else
He died not knowing this...
And that is my story about my dog.
I miss him.
And wish he is dog heaven.
Where his soul is forever free
And if dog heaven is near human heaven.
Than one day, I will be his master again.
And our souls will be free from this earth.
This god damn fucking earth...
That is my story about my dog
I hope you have enjoyed it.
I am sorry if I have typed too much.








Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest