MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Monday, March 9, 2009

THE CASE AGAINST THE CLINTONS: BILL MAHER EPISODE (1985 TO 1997) MAR 9, 2009

3/9/2009 9:15:15 PM Ha, the little punk Maher don’t want to say what the link between him and Clinton is so I will give him a few hints, check the records and what I was told before. Now check the records what he said recently:
1. I asked Ann if she was ever 1 on 1 with him where it is her word against his. NO.
2. I asked Ann if she ever went out with him on a date. NO.
3. I asked her if she ever spent or used his place while in LA. Unanswered.
4. I asked her why all these rumors and innuendoes exploded. She said the following…

My best friends in HS were twins, from New York. Their father was a Syracuse lawyer; I grew up with them. Ann looks just like my first girlfriend, identical. Same dresses, same hair, but is blonde and perfect like my HS buddies. They were big muscular swimmers. One of my babysitters was from Rochester, NY and worked closely with cameras at the Pentagon. I think my first girl was a “trainer” for the second girl Annie, both had parents who were FBI employees as my father was a spy hunter in the 1960s. My sister in law is from an FBI family and my brother in law a diplomat-royal family (former diplomats and now US citizens). Clinton knows all about Maher because he looks like a particular person who was annoying in my love life. I think the liberals and Democrats tried to plug into my life while I was in High School because the General was close to LBJ over Vietnam; but they are predators and sneaky. They divide me and my friends apart and try to be there when my first love was a dead end. The girl was a nightmare and brain dead and then gets a Bill Maher look alike to hang out with my friends and me.

In 1998 when Ann moved to Maryland (nobody knows her address or secret location) she contacted me when she got there. I was fresh out of college and working my first job ready for a hot girl like my Annie. Someone began to write stuff about her private life, such as Toobin and a few others; Ann threatens them with slander for false material about her dating life. Then she throws “red herring” and baits them which start a feeding frenzy. Maher walks into this and loves the limelight and keeps this up for years. Ann said she was starting out, wanted to make an appearance, show her good looks and brains, be a likeable person, etc… I do not know what happened; but I think Ann grew very depressed and angry. Her health looks, and general appearance got thin and frail. She began to instigate matters after 2002 after I was arrested. I did not know what was going on and was feeding Ann information up till then to profile a suspect and set a trap; I began working on a grand strategy and told Ann.

Years later I am blitzed and almost brain dead. I hardly remember Ann, her voice, or who she is. Ann comes back to DC after 2005 and my family gives me a passport. She likes to drop in and be close to me without me knowing. I eat out daily, work day and night, love to work, and go to concerts and try to date. I do not know if permanent damage has resulted. I had memory loss, no drive for women, was reclusive, and like Ann blocked things out. It took two years to talk about matters. The General knows there is trouble and so does my family. Annie came to DC in 1993 (post Army and college), 1998 post college, 2005 (homecoming), moved in 2005 to Canada. I do not know where Annie was while I was in the Army prior to 1993, I think Kansas. This massive battle with Ann and the media is raging until 2009.

So the Clintons know what this is about which began in 1993 when I got back from the Army and even in 1988 when I was in High School. They made three fatal mistakes with myself, the General, and Annie; hence, they do not know a damn thing about us. They think we are loyal followers and some communist spy or mole. Annie played them as they tried to get answers, I played them as they tried to get answers, and the Generals played them by infiltrating the Democratic Party. Believe it or not, the US Army had infiltrated the Democratic Party and the Republican Party (Eisenhower and others). They do not think the Army is that bold or smart or can figure them out. Annie used Bill Maher as a proxy to get to the Clinton and specifically Bill. He felt she was interested and Ann would rip them apart. Then they were so delusional and weak, they kept this fantasy going for years, like myself, like they were shadowing our family and life. They were pretending to be some guardian and Annie and I just wanted to say “hello” to them.

Once all hell broke loose and the feds call it an “initiation killing”; they tried to take me out and I called the Pentagon to scramble my forces and gear. I was totally defenseless and being hammered I had to flee DC. They had me pinned and not even going outside for almost two or three years, to wait it out. When I tried to contact the Pentagon and the Joint Chiefs in 2002; I was arrested and was forced to plead guilty by pressure of the defense attorney; a close friend of the guy in high school and the labor union lawyer. I felt that was suspicious and no coincidence; three years in federal prison with no lawyer and then the lawyer is friends with a suspect from high school who drove apart my friends and I and isolated me. I was in a state of trauma and a full year coma; I had butterflies and was drugged up.

He said there was no way out of it and refused any dissent; I have to plead guilty if I wanted to end this. When I asked for a new lawyer he said nothing, then called my family and convinced them. I asked my family to hire a private lawyer and they said it was too expensive from what Chris A. said to them; but while I was in jail Chris L. my high school liberal friend had open cases in my cell block. So it was a major coincidence after years how he showed up in my cell block as the defense lawyer. I think he was a Clinton crony and they recruited me for some communist and terrorist mole or brainwashing program. It looks as if LBJ was some spy ring or had a few shadows like MLK. I know it was not the Generals and the Army had penetrated both Democrat and Republican sides in the 1960s because of Vietnam. If not, then being associated with him cursed your life and put you on some roster.

I am the favorite and the black sheep because I am perfect. They been there for a long time and followed me to college so they could hire me and manicure my career and rise from high school to adult or political life; I was for certain it was Clinton and I think Bush was called in to help clean it up as some LBJ clone. It felt like I was being executed and it would come any moment. As if the government was some military trying to catch me and had so much on me; it was futile to fight while my life drained away. Next thing I know, Rush shows up which made absolutely no sense; Bush gets all the blame. Someone or somebody is playing God and has been with me and Annie for over a decade and it began with me in high school and stalking the kids of prominent families.

These predators are targeting up and coming kids of target families. If feels as if they are saying, “you never leave or are allowed to quit us.” They are vicious and merciless; and it is not as if you know who they are or expect this, predators and criminals. So when Rush says, “we want her back” he actually means Annie say, “leave him alone and give him back you terrorist and communist.” We are talking about my guardians at the Pentagon who infiltrated the “inner circle” of LBJ and JFK; not because they liked them but to see what they hell these people are doing. Now you can see what they are doing. So our problems are actually retaliation for high school and trying to take over the government 1990 to 1998. Then they hit back from 1998 to 2009 and we finally got control of this god damn thing and have to return back to 1993 and the Clintons. The two lawyers are Chris Amosch and Chris Leibig; both defense lawyers; one federal one local.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest