MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

DEAR MR. PRESIDENT (WILL YOU PLEASE CALL THE AUTHORITIES OR THE MILITARY BRASS)

9/14/2008 7:43:36 PM

Dear Mr. President,

You have a serious problem here with both conservatives and liberals. They do not want to get the hell out of anybody's life let alone our life. We are prosecuting them and they want to help by reading the legal mail and evidence on them. You must think clearly and take bold steps to remove and destroy this enemy. To do this, you must call the military and apply or begin force. They do not allow a legal solution. Cut off their aid and begin using force and graduate it with the use of expert military personnel who can run a ground war, such as myself, to determine how much force you will need.

If you care about this nation, then you will recognize the problem and dispatch military experts while they are surging. You will end up loosing World War III due to a lack of mental clarity and substance. The first step is to get them out of our life but they keep "helping and improving" by stealing our life. It is the Catholics mostly on both conservative and liberal sides. Ann went to them to try and talk it out. Now they are stalking both of us and do not want to get the hell out of our life so we can legally resolve or challenge them. Call the military it is a soviet and terrorist cell as described. Why are you waiting and delaying any further.

This is a mayday. Please call for military intervention and military reinforcements before the enemy wins or before innocent people are injured further. We are not able to challenge them legally, resolve this legally or in debate, or simply to ask this communist threat to leave us alone. We have used up 20 years and exasperated this, why are you helping them or seizing this opportunity to destroy our efforts? Do you not want to win or for the truth to preside?

Do you expect us to die or wait for two things to occur? We are being stalked by sadistic leftists and liberals. They offer no challenge and ability to legally challenge them or avoid and or ignore them. The only other option is to either kill them or let them run wild trying to kill us. We have already death threats. We get people screaming in our windows daily. We have people upstairs communicating and stomping on the floor and now you have this threat deny legal service, and blocking marriages. Why? Will you please call the military and let the military fight and destroy this threat?

Why are you letting this happening and encouraging our enemies to do this on our own borders? Why? Can you explain any of this? Why have they kidnapped me and tried to convince me I was their messiah and to save communism? Did you allow this and are you willing to call the military now? This nation is in peril, call the military immediately; this is a communist and terrorist threat as indicated. We know you are not perfect but this has gone far enough and beyond excusable.

This is a message for the President and the world at large. Mr. President, you do realize that Ann Coulter is not only my lawyer but my future spouse. I am not able to express this threat you are presenting by deny me access to my lawyer while arresting me falsely twice already; once in 2002 and a second time in 2006 when my home was invaded at 12 am and my car vandalized and the culprit was the son of a police detective and maybe one of your politico operatives.

Now, after 20 years of finally meeting up with my lawyer and being buried in legal problems which I was not able to find her because she had a stalker also; her stalker and your politico operative decides to ban me on every internet site which she is on also. She is not given any choice in the matter. She is my defense lawyer. If I had been arrested twice, which I was, why is my access to my lawyer being denied Mr. President? Are you a Soviet spy or a communist threat? Please tell this world immediately.

My lawyer and my love interest, which is both mutual and 20 years old, is Ann Coulter. She has a killer and a stalker on her and in her life. I am a security expert and a military commando. I am prevented from doing my work. Furthermore, we are not able to do three of the following. Please tell me why, please. If you are not able to help, then why don’t you call into action military experts who can deal with this communist threat, soviet spymasters, and terrorist cell which we have identified lucidly?

We have a defense and prosecutor being stalked. Her security and mate was nearly murdered and arrested doing his job, not one but twice on your watch. Now, we are prevented from communicating after 20 years. We waited twenty years to have you block it and ruin it. We cannot challenge our stalker in court as this world can clearly see.

Look, we cannot ask them to leave us alone. It has been 20 years and more. We are not able to communicate with lawyers, defense attorneys, and prosecutors. You refuse to call the military but the option to legally challenge or ignore them is not available. We are in our own homes. We have been due to the threat and previous threat. Now there is only one option because you have allowed this enemy to destroy or almost destroy us. Please call the military and let them destroy this enemy, please.

They do not offer a way to legally challenge them or ignore them; they will not leave us alone and are stalkers. Please call in the military so that the last option can be victorious and before it is too late. It would be great to avoid them or legally challenge them but as you can see, this is not the most pleasant enemy on our own soil and in our own homes. Are you a traitor or do you freeze up and cannot think clearly? It is obvious, they leave you no choice; call the military now before it is too late.

We need reinforcements, they leave us no choice and feel they are in control of everything and are superior. There is enough for a legal case against them, not us. Stop arresting us. Stop preventing legal aid or defense lawyers. Let us do our work. Our work is World War III and we wish to win it. History will judge you and your history. If you want to tell the public exactly what the problem is or why you cannot answer mayday and distress signals, then does so. But at least leave me and Ann Coulter alone so we can do our work. If this keeps up you will cost us World War III and many lives Mr. President. Do not make this mistake a third time please.

Cyber Warfare HQ

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest