MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOW DO YOU DEFEAT THE POLICE AND HOW DO YOU OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT? JULY 22, 2010 (BIOGRAPHY OF ALEX NGUYEN AND ANN COULTER: SLANDER)

So this is about how to stop the police and the process of overthrowing the government and the left wing. When the government is in the hands of the left wing and the liberals; the police turn into communists and oppressors. They become the arm or the military of the secret government and fence sitters; the moles and the deadliest of the bunch. However, how do you ask the right answers in order to cover up the wrong actions? They will merely say we are not welcomed, we hate Americans, and we need to keep appealing their judgments, garnishments, and if we do not like it find another place to live. The reason why it ended perfect is because I planned it this way; total surprise and mouth dropping ending.

For the record, let me explain Slander for the historians. I am the person behind Slander. I had filed a complaint with the FBI in 1998; then declared bankruptcy. My cars were in a state of perpetual vandalism; each time I bought a new one or got one; it was one thing after the other. I kept getting tickets for menial and frivolous things; similar to 1991 the night before I shipped out for the US Army. The night before, I got a ticket by a female in the most ridiculous traffic infraction. Then I got paranoid and the street lights were changing on me constantly. It was all due to the ticket in 1995 while at GMU at 2am coming home from the library. The police officer was tailing me on a dark road and on my bumper; it blinded me and when I looked up the light was yellow and I hit the gas; the turbo charger kicked in. He says I tried to take off; I said he caused me to react in a split second. I was so upset I went down to the station that night. Then the next night and had a conference with the Sgt. He told me the officer wore glasses; and I said is that the reason why he might be so close on a dark road? So after this; I got at least 2 more yellow tickets and then 3 running a yellow with a camera. I swear it was a set up and the light would panic and confuse me; in one instance, someone walked into the road right when I went in the turn. They had me in the middle of the road and it was so embarrassing. It was the left hand turn to the Key Bridge in Roslyn, VA; I swear someone jumped in the road and made me hesitate. The picture shows me guilty as sin. So now I am in court constantly debating pictures and what appears to be a slew of targeting. Is this about racism? The photos were all black officers behind it; the others were white.

Next, I went and saw a lawyer. Someone made me look like I could not hold a job; had a personality problem, and was constantly causing problems. I tried so hard to flush them out or corner them; taking them all over DC and VA; one way streets, late night Connecticut Avenue drives, dangerous 495 patrols to lure them, and much more. I describe them as blacks; a swarm of them; boxing me in and acting like a protection ring. I then describe my evasive driving; slowing down; veering off exits; and stopping on the side of the road after flagging them down. They would want fist fights and I would go and grab my weapon I had behind my seat. So the police problems led to a black panther like protection ring or swarm of an entourage; they then were very careful. Then there was the endless "signal and cut in" on 495. During traffic and morning rush hour; they would constantly target me; nobody else. They would go up the side or wait until the last minute and choose only my car; sit next to me and signal in. It pissed me off; so I blocked them. Then they would force it and try to crash into you and I had only liability insurance so I had to merge. There were reports of insane renters in our home; causing a lot of damages and taking advantage of just a simple rent situation. It drove a wedge between my father and I; made me angry and vindictive towards my father for bad management. However, my father is a decent man and he would give me rent and tell me it was okay; no big deal. He did not over react but it made me mad how they abused or exploited us. How do you fight the police or are we helping them? Anything we want – say a terror plot and 911?

In 2002, I spoke to a lawyer. The lawyer explained to me the VA slander laws which are unique. There are two important things to prove; 1. A statement or effort to fabricate the truth or misrepresent; statements not true 2. Damages or loss of business due to words, actions, or harassment meant to cause business loss or destroy reputation. In the police tickets and the protection ring around DC and VA; I lost so much money I just paid it. It felt like racism or harassment but it was both blacks and whites; no racism. Like upstairs calling me a common nigger all day or putting a white face on severe abuse and harassment all day and night; it is racism and white supremacy intended to hate whites and love blacks; the same people. It is messiah efforts to brainwash Asians or a target for recruitment in communism; but the police were behind this. So the pictures were no slander. Ann picked up on this case in 2002 and named her book Slander. Then she investigated it with so many "cruel celebrity pictures" and really bad pictures. Slander is not pictures; images are interpretive and misleading. So the pictures or the tickets were intended to paint a picture or slander a reputation. I am the person behind Slander as I document and wrote before. Then I got arrested in 2002 when Ann published this and all hell broke loose that summer. She had a book and had to put on a pretty face; while she was going insane and telling me to punch the F'in doctors. We were sick of it and I was sick of being a victim and bullied day and night by the police. So like the Turner Diaries; fear is being created by bullies and slander is being invented. How do we fight the secret police or is this a question they are trying to answer?

It took a long time to figure out who was behind it; what they wanted; and how long they intended to keep this going. It was the unions, labor and the communist forces. I believe they are the ones who oiled the road and tried repeatedly to cause accidents in DC, VA, and MD. When I was on my new Ninja 600; a Chinese couple slammed the brakes in a sudden rush hour pile up and I bounced off the bumper and thought my foot was decapitated. When I put my leg on the peg; it hit the ground and I felt nothing. So I did not see my foot in the dark, had to downshift, and struggle to the side. Again, it looked like I was following too close and some vicious game with the police in the area. They were a communist spy ring and labor unions. So when it came to racism; it is and was easy to recruit this terror plot. Oddly, I met Katherine Moynihan in police science class at NOVA in 1989; check the records. After this my life never returned normal and I had so many problems in life. So we finally got to the bottom of this and finally caught those behind it; upstairs, labor unions, communists, and a massive spy ring. They were the ones who killed Amy Baker in 1989 and were watching me closely; a police officer in Springfield, VA station when this began. This ongoing standoff with the secret police is still continuous and they keep saying it is racism; now we have the transcripts and the trickery; communism. They are waging war and attacking; they are using me as bait and want to know how we will stop them; then kill that rescue and force. So it was an attack on the capital orchestrated by the police; to kick me out of dodge or DC; so I left.

There were other times or incidents with the Democrats and their secret police. MD State Police stopped me when I went crabbing one night; like a parent who did not want me to go out near PAX Naval Base in PG County. Michigan Police ripped me off clean and the Virginia State Police got me for over two grand in legal fees for reckless driving in a tow truck. I did get fired for that ticket by the way along with getting fired for every job. It was a Midwest based group; because Sprint PCS made contact with me in 1999. I got fired from the new wireless enterprise and the job was hell. The message and the repeated problem is the exact same; racism, recruitment, protection ring, extortion, harassment, secret police, murder or terrorism, communism, and most of all retaliation. This was the response of Post Iran-Contra by the Catholics; brutality and control. This was their props proganda and how they ordered us around. They had been crawling all over DC-VA and ready to strike in war; world war and cold war. They wanted to know what we were up to and how we intend to stop them. Now they know and made serious mistakes; we caught their leaders and the revolutionary command; it is huge and it is deadly stupid. You will see the pattern of behavior and the propaganda; they wanted to handle my case and be my lawyer; until Ann ruined this badly.

Like iRush and Bin Hannity; is this a question or are they interrogating us; we have to tell them and educate them; how do we defeat them? They made fatal errors; did 911 as I called for backup and I know this was not backup. I would be screaming like combat in my car as we were flying down 495 in deadly games; also on my Ninja. I was the wheelie king and had unorthodox training methods. I rode wheelies into brick walls and report a FFX County Police across the street watching or spying. They claim we are too wild, mean, and need to change or destroyed. I knew in 2002 when I wrote to call for backup and the Pentagon what they did and why. They shut me up quickly and locked me up for over two full years which caused me to switch citizenship and declare war on the world. I am still a ticking time bomb and cannot get them off me; still programming us. So these pictures were framing people, extortion, harassment, and blackmail. It was nonstop and endless; but I am Asian and they claim it is not racism because there are blacks and whites involved; who do not want to be criticized and hold us hostage, torture us, and order us around. So revolutionary command are police officers and all this force or oppression is what their message is. This is why they want use to counter or match them; then they will send terrorists and deadly assassins to remove the rescue; this is how the communist operate and what they did by using me as bait. I describe the turmoil after the VN War in 1980 and by 1990, they hated Asians. How do we or they stop police pursuit and surveillance? Like iRush and Bin Hannity; it cuts right down the center and you cannot tell the difference.

How do you say no or stop the police unless you are a spy or some underground group. It is so dangerous and each time I spoke out; it got worse and worse, and finally it was murder charges on them (Oakland Police and slaughter of 4 officers - APS Security I worked for). So we kept escalating it and asked to speak to their leader or supervisor; then in 2008; all hell broke loose and they had to move quickly or else it would get out. By then they had surrounded Ann and I; knew we knew everything; and trying to take us out and the counter offensive. So Slander is how to defeat them; but how do they defeat Ann? Now they begin to surround Ann and she can woo them; safety is now risky and they claim they are in love with her. So they tried to program me as a black man and I went along with it in a comedic act; calling me a common nigger all the time; and Ann used this to say she dated only blacks. I saw it as humiliating but Ann wanted to send a message to the terrorists and the communists; her fight and vows. You cannot tell when I am black, Asian, a southerner, a drug dealer, scum bag, pervert, drunk, or any character; a chameleon. Ann is not as flexible or as good; I am street smart and survive on the streets for 20 years so far (Jason Bourne Trilogy). Bourne is fighting them and it ends the same way; I plotted that and planned it in 2004 when I began to save up and move. I was so pissed at the world and so upset; to this day I need anger management due to severe abuse and injustices. They still have not let up the 24 hour guard duty and programming by Israeli spies (communists in NY). They state even put me in a mental ward due to the spies upstairs and the local police; in the name of racism. We identity the blacks and the whites behind this from 2006 to 2010 in NY and around the nation; they knew we were and are coming for them; full force and invincible.

We knew they invaded DC-VA. We knew they were behind 911. We knew they cased me in 1983 when I worked for Chesapeake Seafood House (Alaska) at age 13. From 2006 to 2010; all hell breaks loose and they up the propaganda and the media campaign; to smear, slander, and build a negative profile. Who is it? The blacks and the Catholic and Jewish lawyers; they kept barking a conspiracy and I was to be their ears and eyes; a mole and a saboteur. That was the recruitment and they are still trying to make me a ticking time bomb as I describe. The stuff they did to Ann was not as bad but shows just how rotten and a traitor they truly are. My father ran South Vietnam and came to the US after Eisenhower and college; to learn counter Intel diligence from the FBI and the Police Academy. This is how they do a defection, target a high profile celebrity, and mess up badly or get caught as a deadly communist domestic counter force. You see the impact and the reversal of roles; to smear and frame us after Vietnam and over cold war irritations. They will harass and bully someone 24 hours a day; and it all leads to Israel and Russian Jews; a plot. So how far can we push them before we drop the ball on them and surprise them again? These F’ers are not playing games and are deadly serious; even if we are light hearted and with a heart of gold. Look at the degree and the level we had to suffer and endure to catch them or corner them; to stop them. They are stopped cold, read the transcripts. So this is the white supremacy plot and the right wing conspiracy to trash the capitalists. Who is trashing the Jews but liberals and Catholics? Now we are stuck with the communist idiot and lunatic terrorist.

This is as high as it goes because we said they are on the verge of destruction and we won all of it; they lost it all but this has not ended or stopped. This is about the police, blacks, racism, politics, cars, imports, gas, DC, Vietnam, Asians, crime in America, and how to fight them. We are a guinea pig and a test dummy; but in the end, they were and now ours. The movies confirm what we are doing and makes them panic or surprised; but it is disinformation and not readable. Does it look as if they take us seriously or think we are a joke to take this risk and put this level of effort? So they are lying and know something ahead of time; but so do I and I do not show them. The transcripts show what they did and did not know; perfect set up and execution as iRush said. They caused so many problems; our cover was blown and our secrets oily; we have no more camouflage. Now I have to go at them head for head and have no deception or ability to hide if in danger and targeted. My finances have been drained and this alarmed me because the dangers are worse and worse. So what did they do but cut off my life line, keep me down, cut our emails and marriage off, and tried to worsen Ann and Alex. We can go higher; but can they? This is as high as anyone will ever see or read; ever. Now ask them why? How did it get like this and who is telling the truth? Dead men do not brag; and they are bragging. So they want us to funnel everything through them and they will censor or tell us what we can or cannot do; an imposter and a very sneaky mole. As our leader, we must seek approval and tell them everything; also the police. That is who they are and how they are doing it. It took two runs before we got it right and could stop them; now we leveled them with all we had; but we can go higher and higher; much more insurance.

WHY DID THEY DO THIS AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ATTACK OR RISK POLITICAL DESTRUCTION?

700 Million Dollar Question: It feels like we are trading shots and matching each other in a deadly game of brinksmanship. However, when they say, “leave… we do not want you to stay” are they referring to a club, organization, orders of protection, a threat, a contractual obligation, a termination or breech of contract, or some formal relationship? It sounds like an organization or some formal hierarchy and the body of it is voicing anger, retaliation, or some symbolic act to preserve the organization. So the question is what is this organization that is stalking, following or is trying to break this relationship with both Alex and Ann; is there a contract or formal employment; or is it secret, involved in criminal activity, and must remain concealed? Do we know with a degree of certainty who are members of this secret organization or formal hierarchy? We know it has to do with revolutionary command upstairs and the communists; but what is the name of the organization and how do they associate themselves or identify this secret police organization. I have taken over the role of Ann Counter’s mom and I am attacked day and night by this organization; I literally have to fight them off her wherever she goes; like a mom and dad would confront them. They fight back by harassing you day and night; then going on the media and lying or spinning it to appear as if we are a family and close. Who the hell put me on revolutionary guard duty and how the hell did I get in this F’in standoff? Who the hell is responsible for this? They are there to trip you up, rip you apart, and make life impossible; then tell you to leave every hour of the day.

We also know they are ticking time bombs and their trainers are upstairs; on guard duty 24 hours a day. All they do is try to trip us up and sabotage military missions and the future of America and the world. Who and what organization are we ordered to “leave” from and why? Their affinity for diurnal activity has led them to resist or fight the charges levied by either Ann or Alex; but they are acutely aware they must be careful to conceal the nature of why they are fighting with the police or the danger levels; we counted a 300 count indictment but lack the organization structure to use the RICO laws for conspiracy. Are Ann and Alex being interviewed or recruited and if so for what and whom? Why hide this? Who repeatedly is trying to interview and disagrees; where is the obligation or contract agreement for the FBI to review if they are this powerful and this large? The injuries or the bite marks indicate a carnivorous, fast moving, and very large feeding animal; very difficult to battle and deadly. They also claim they are the project managers and do not know what the project is; already hired and firing us. We know both Ann and Alex were employed or interviewed as teachers and tutors; but there is no payment or paper trail; tax violations and underground activity. It is humiliating to have a taco cashier be my guard and tell me what I can or cannot do; then punish me when I am 40 years old. It is degrading when you meet the people involved; scum bags and repulsive idiots.

Based on two years of hard questioning; it is fair to say they are being fired or terminated as educators on grounds of irreconcilable differences. It also appears that a fight or deadly situation erupted; not a legal or simple matter as ripping up a contract; instead coming to their residence, arrest, false imprisonment, and even 24 hours of surveillance; just to fire or ask an employee to leave? Why the firing or termination is process so arduous and requires more forceful methods; even killing or a death sentence for either side? If the story is we are a threat; why is additional force needed for a deserved victory? If there is a termination and refusal to compensate (back pay, fees, travel expenses, etc…) why is the damages 700 million? Do most people feel Alex and Ann are this crazy or this unreasonable? Based on two years of writings and documents; is there any reason to suggest a severe mental or personality problem? Is there also a credibility problem? So is this just a termination or merely a private relationship and love affair as they claim? We have several stories and several attempts to invent a story to fit the evidence and conspiracy. Why is iRush saying he does not have a clue on how to get out of this now? Get out of what? Was there some major change in their life from 1998 to 2010 or ours? How did this change occur and who has the true story? Who is willing to tell the true story? Why not, there is a lot of material? They are there to trip you up, rip you apart, and make life impossible; then tell you to leave every hour of the day. They are done with us.

Revolutionary Command Guard Duty: what is even worse is I have a taco cashier and a drunken idiot on guard duty in my own residence ordering me around on security. I have been trained by retired police officers, SAS, Secret Service agents, ATF, crack Marine units, Green Berets, US Army Generals, and just about every form of security service on earth. Why am I being ordered around by a big bertha taco expert on revolutionary guard duty and ordering me around or torturing me around the clock? Their orders pertain to Ann Coulter. I have injuries all over my body; new ones monthly. I even do undercover work for the FBI crack terrorist and spy hunters; the best of their best. So either I have been outranked or overpowered because they do not need me or have some relationship with Ann Coulter; how is this so when I am the target of this conspiracy; I even document what the motive is and why. Why do I have to talk to Israeli hackers and be under siege day and night; by revolutionary command and cashiers? I have a guard on my back who tries to prevent me from writing, doing research, and makes sure I write only what is permitted and allowed; why? Who is the expert here and who is documenting it? I had to increase the amount to 700 million in the month of July due to a flurry of surges. You cannot place a guard on someone for 24 hours a day in their residence unless you show a document which permits it; otherwise you run the risk of prosecution and jail. Who arranged this guard and these surveillance cameras? I admit, this is about employment and jobs; but what is this organization?
_______________________________________________________________

My response to the illegal immigration and the Hispanic Americans is we can work with this and set up accommodations. As far as this anti-immigration and labor union exploitation of America; we can compare and contrast. Mexicans have been in North America for over 2000 years; they deserve respect. Mexicans are not traitors, spies for European nations, into bio-terrorism, or rude scoundrels who have invaded America and sized our iffy life. Mexicans are not as smart as Asians but they do not scream insults day and night in our residences. So this white and uppity plight to freedom from Mexicans is a farce if you ask me and the diurnal nature of traitors and communists who are bent on enslaving us and making us their servants. To the whites and the blacks behind this entire affair and terror plots; you have sealed your fate and will not be safe in America for what you have done or what you are trying; never again. We do not want you and we certainly do not need you; so the superior and we love and are impressed F'in psycho act is the Don's John you are born in and have crawled out from. They come here to kidnap and bully us into paying extortion or ransom while we are political prisoners. Read the book on the American-European workforce and the terrifying experiment with the army of the damned or rogues. Free plastic surgery will fix any white supremacy fantasies of the males. Stop climbing all over us and sneaking on our side; leaders of the Republican Party hoax; the Jobs Revolution.

Advantage to the Mexicans and future labor force; we can set up accommodations but cannot absorb all those illegal. I hope they understand and know we are decent people with a good nature and disposition traumatized by F'in terrorists in our backwards and own soil. So the future is robotics for manufacturing and the service industry will be a selected class of Hispanics chosen and invited. We can absorb a percentage of that working class but not all; there are choices and tests to meet standards. Debate closed. This is a more stable work force that has no strings attached; no tricks and exploding care packages. We are tired of hiring ignoramus and outcasts from the reaches of hell. I am fed up with the left wing and the communists; they can read all about it and their future as communist infiltrators and traitors. As I have ordered them off AFO and to land the plane or end the hijacking; they said F you; so F your future. Well, at least they know how high they are now and our ability to hang up on their unwanted calls; prosecuting them is tricky but is coming. Without a doubt, the terrorizing experience with a white and black work force is inferior to a foreign or a new stable class here for over 2000 years. Thanks for the terrorizing lifelong experience and brainwashing; we will begin to mobilize the future of America and the new work force eventually. You can end this and give up now or face more retaliation. How do you kidnap one of the best computer scientist and satellite warfare warriors on earth?


About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest