MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER PICTURE FOR MY SERIES OF BOOKS UNDER DEVELOPMENT...

MY TWITTER FOR CHAPTERS POSTED OR WORKING ON...

There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 144 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.

Enter key words, topic, or specific references to posted chapters...

Monday, March 29, 2010

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - MARRIAGE COUSELING AND SATELLITE WARFARE


It is Summer 2010 and we have almost finished my case; we can focus on Ann and her role. I have had very few problems with Ann in the past; never yelled or had disappointment. She used to brag about a privileged life, all these dreams, doing stuff together, and how great she was. The problem and real crisis is she is surrounded by the enemy; labor union spies, Catholics, risky Irish, and controversial communists. They throw themselves at her and she picks up on their habits and throws herself at me in the most annoying way now. She used to cry, beg, and even crawl on the ground; she would tell me and I would freak out. She kept telling me what they were doing to her and why; how she had to try and fix it or stop them. Trying to fight them has caused her to lie to me. She lies about quitting; there is no harmony and our relationship is about submission and me getting angry or just giving up. She claims I am her master and it is so reffed up; master? I am a warrior, not a slave master. This is so screwed up and they try to surround her and listen for the smallest problem. I am now taking action on Ann because I am terrified she will wreck this case or cause an overload of legal problems; this enemy is really sneaky and criminal; the CIA and FBI will never catch them even if they are dirt stupid burglars and bank robbers.

The problem with Ann is she is not a warrior; I am. I am dominant and an alpha male; so the only way is to submit as a faithful wife. She keeps saying how it is not her fault and what they are doing such as shutting her up, slandering her, trying to rape her, and has a murder plot. There is a massive conspiracy on her and they are trying to hide. They claim if we win; we will win it without our soul or life intact. Ann acts like she has a normal life and it is ridiculous; so messed up and so much tragedy. The constant attacks and pain changed her sex habits and sexual preferences also; it is very noticeable. So the problem is she is not a warrior; but worse these are lunatics and career criminals; not warriors but more terrorists who want to cause disaster or crisis. The balance in her life is gone. Those who came in to hurt or keep her as a captive are trying to hide or drive us apart. Why is not known; perhaps a final price or to smash the legal punishments. It looks like a reward in Ann's life when it is intended to drive us apart. In my life it is the same; they resort to the police and blatant racism hoaxes or false arrest; and then all day long pursuit to signal a maniac and blood thirsty furious killer. There is a climate of partnership and total lies; also sponsors and employers. You do not do this to a partner or the love of your life; you can do it to your employer and get fired but they go with the flow and pursue like lunatics. The more trouble and controversy; the better. They say we refuse to talk and they are in a crisis; but I cannot get Ann to stop talking to them while they refuse to shut up. Then the talking is used against us; an identity theft and hijack. One moment they beg and the next they are some master trying to help.

Ann tries to hide it and even when a total disaster is there; she has a normal life. They have tried to terrify us, terrorize us, and do all kinds of things. He life is really messed up but she was so happy with me it disappeared. So when they picked up on or watched me; they saw when we argued or disapproved. So the YAF and CPAC would book her for one or all these trips, add men to the trips, coordinate it with some man who they created a rumor with. Ann would do it and then have to thank them; she would say it was only work. As if she was confident it would not work or did not loose control of her life. So they are weak, feeble, oppressors, and this is how they humiliate enemies. It depresses me and makes me want to move on; Ann has been warned and forbidden to cling, beg, or try to "crawl"; the sex change is very noticeable and comes out like a flood. This is not the woman I had known; it is like a different person or brainwashed. The more pain she is in the more depression or unhappy I get; now it is reversed and used to be done to her. You can see her face and attitude; how she dresses and carries herself; no longer mourning or worried. What we fell in love about is now not admired in each other; we try earnestly and are attacked hourly in our own residence. They watch us like a prisoner and we are told this will never end or will die for our crimes.

Ann asked me to help, I am loaded with problems and legal problems; we are under attack hourly in our own homes. Ann knows I can help and will; she feels comfortable with me but now is not. She knows I hate it but the problem is there is too many problems and legal problems. There is not much in our spare tanks; she is old and I was kidnaped by terrorists and communists; we are fighting them and they hurt us by circling Ann; it works really well and she was not lying. The YAF and CPAC circled her and tried to ruin her first before killing her; what they did to me or tried. I knew what they were doing or tried; they do not enjoy killing agreeing or cooperative people; I would take them to the edge and tell Ann to "take a bite" on them. So when the tank is empty; Ann has to step on the gas or tries to and it is destroying us. The sex has gotten really strange; even violent and severe clinging; like I am her life and she is trying to live on my power. I am a warrior and love her; so I am sympathetic and tell her it is okay; I will put away our differences and arguments; she is truly hurting.

I cannot ask for an assistant who has 20+ years of experience and can sit at the most exclusive table and knows every inch of my life mission or has her expertise. Yet they force our hand still; trying to split the bio-life story into two separate versions. When she is better, I want to move on. So I am only there to fix or help her temporarily. She is not who I want and what I used to admire is now wrecked by the constant tricks or trips. I have to ask her not to attend dinners. I have to ask her if holding hands with men is a serious problem. I have to ask if she has any fight or warrior in her whatsoever. I blame her now for a being useless; she cannot have kids, the kid would be a total fag, she pretends she is great or has a great life; and then she runs to me about how it is a total disaster and she must stop them or prevent them from doing this to her. I was shocked when she sat in front of a rapist and murderer and said, "how could you." She even touched him to show what he did to rattle or torment her. I would rip his hair out and put him in so much pain; she was more passive. Hannity even admitted he erased my drives because of the pictures and how it would have caused us to win our law suit; however, I suspected this years ago in 2005 and began backing up everything.

Ann is not who I want now but I was never altered or brainwashed into a slave or robot. They did this to me all day long for ten years; never allowing me to complain; a team or encirclement. Everywhere they went; it was like bodyguards or a safe ring. Ann is getting smeared and she told me her life was total lies; all rumors intended to ruin her. She said she was caring for sick people and ignored it but it got bad. The legal problems are greater than her but is a cash cow for retaliation. So they tell us if we do not back off and move on; they will drive us apart and Ann plays along; so I said she has to hang them if she is not a participant or conspirator; lock them up for life. They keep suggesting they will kill Ann and she is dead for betraying them; how they can pressure and stop me. I ignore it and tell Ann to stop worrying me; I ask and had to demand she answer me if she is collaborating with them; she said no but had told me they had a rape and murder plot on her. Then she said they wanted to film her for tips or to make a buck; a sex tape to humiliate and smear her sexuality (upstairs). Ann has since openly brag about her sexuality and they call her fake and a tease. There is a climate of partnership and total lies; also sponsors and employers. You do not do this to a partner or the love of your life; you can do it to your employer and get fired but they go with the flow and pursue like lunatics. The more trouble and controversy; the better.

Ann told me she will stop them and will not let them do this to her. Her fight is weak and it upsets me. I owe her more and feel badly; so I offer her 200 million or even 50 per cent if we win. Deep down I feel I cannot fix her or be happy with her now. They watch us close and try to drive us apart; Ann is forced to thank them for events, spending money on her, dinners and throwing themselves at her. She said she did not love it and only entertainment; I said this is insanity. I believe they are winning and Ann is slowly disconnected from reality; distraught but now more strong. She knows I have shut her out and want to move on later; but she hangs on to hope and refuses to let go; she knows it is not my fault and I fought them like a warrior; she is not a warrior and that is the problem. She has no fight and is weak; I said throw something or dump a beer on them; even take an egg and smash it on them if she is so controversial and fearless. I also said lure them into World War 4 and satellite warfare; then I will unleash the Pentagon on them to chase them as spies and terrorists. They cannot run; but can hide while I have a Katrina legal suit on their worthless criminal violence. The union and communist upstairs keep saying they want to help. Then they blame us for all the problems and charge us with all the criminal liabilities. We also get the bills while Ann gets pampered like a captive.

Ann says they are dodging criminal charges by hiring her or arranging these long arduous trips; it protects her and earns her money; but it does nothing but exploit her life. There are so many legal battles and they want us to declare a mistrial and salvage our life; we caught them for the most heinous crimes; so hideous they will get the death penalty. If people know what they did to us; how much we suffered; and never once let up or considered our rights; they would puke. Ann now just ignores me while hanging on; to recover, she begs or listens closely to any sign or signal of affection and interest. Kind of like the mood and state she did to them. So they do it to her and she repeats it on me and I print it or propagate these events. She does not have to email or call me; it is just our relationship and how we are in this forever; we have been together my entire life almost. Ann knows no other man; we have shared everything and all life experiences. The passion grew so intense it was insane kissing and intimacy. We had been madly in love since I graduated HS and she bragged all the time about her life and marriage; a meeting soon! What we fell in love about is now not admired in each other; we try earnestly and are attacked hourly in our own residence. They watch us like a prisoner and we are told this will never end or will die for our crimes. It looks like a reward in Ann's life when it is intended to drive us apart. In my life it is the same; they resort to the police and blatant racism hoaxes or false arrest; and then all day long pursuit to signal a maniac and blood thirsty furious killer.

As a team Ann and I were invincible; but we were separated early and prevented from getting a start up together as I had planned. Then I told her to leave and I would bulldog and go at them directly; I would stop them and prevent them from winning; a fight to the death. Ann was not allowed but tagged along; so I feel badly and have to hold my head down or worry. She is not a warrior and messes up often. She is yelled at often and has severe discipline problems. She does not understand the essence of Buddhism and a warrior. The split second of a blade and the fury of a monster. A warrior will turn it on, off, and double or triple it; then fall to his knees. He will practice and receive special knowledge; a superior existence where matter is only material. So that is what YAF and CPAC did on the orders of Rush and Sean (communist and Israel spies). It is frightening; her bodyguard is the threat; he is so involved and acts suspicious; it is so obvious. All of them want union kickbacks and jobs from the government projects; to bring home the bacon and used us to make this possible. Now they watch and pick up closely to the smallest problem or breakdown; then they step in and make us unhappy based on what they know or read. Ann has to thank them and her sponsors for promoting her and paying for bodyguards, special events, and parading her as their prize. The problem is she and I shut down their operation and wrecked the fabricated and scripted biography of both of us. They say we refuse to talk and they are in a crisis; but I cannot get Ann to stop talking to them while they refuse to shut up. Then the talking is used against us; an identity theft and hijack. One moment they beg and the next they are some master trying to help.


The real problem is they tried to rewrite our life and my life, we caught this complex mole, terrorist, and communist group. In my top secret mission that does not exist yet, we battled them over our biography single and while together so they could get the versions wrong. I have a Katrina legal suit on them and seek to level them; I demand Ann remove them immediately from this mission and stop rewriting our bio-life. Ann claims she did nothing wrong and is still battling her sponsors; they claim she needs them and has to thank them. I want them off this mission and unless they reveal themselves or what they did to her; will be kicked off this mission and prosecuted. They claim we are the ones who called the police and FBI. They claim there are Nazis everywhere and we were suspects. They claim they did violate over 50 Constitutional charges but it must be erased because of reasons we listed. Ann continues to battle her captors and she claims she did not do anything wrong; they did this. They refuse to find me or fix my mission and get sucked deeper into this Katrina lawsuit and SATWAR, the top secret mission that does not exist yet. We are getting old and are irreplaceable but this is not their story now. I now must find a new replacement and it is impossible; so I charge her circle of friends and sponsors for wrecking and rewriting a top secret mission, stealing it, and battling Ann while forcing her to say thank you. Those behind this refuse to turn themselves in or step down; their employers refuse to remove them and they seek to block or destroy our Katrina legal battle with them. We also had blown their tires and they chug on without any spare.

While under attack, when we report a terrorist group, when we report the presence of bio-terrorism or it being used on us for medical insurance or fraud, when you are in a communist cell and conspiracy; you do not visit the doctor or let them take care of your needs. They want the image of fixing you or providing medical care while attacking; even put you under the knife and anesthesia. So putting you in a hospital is suspicious and intended to make you go insane or mad; just like these other mind games. They attack and propagate the notion they are there to help and demand payment; you demand them to cease the attacks immediately and stand trial. So they broke my teeth, put skin diseases all over, suggest they are lunatics and this will never end, and how we are prisoners and have no control over our life being held down and oppressed by the unions and communism. Also, we must surrender and they will take care of all our needs, even sexually; and if not things will fall apart in our life and we will be put in pain daily for another ten or twenty years. Oddly, it failed while they got sucked deeper into satellite warfare and the most exclusive poker table on the planet; then when caught and captured they refused to leave and kept attacking. Now they are headed directly into the storm, satellite warfare, and a mission that does not exist yet. They pretend they run it and our life still and we have passed an approval process; being abducted. None of them wanted to pony up anything even if we demanded an end to this. They only claim they made a mistake and for us to walk away while we could because we cannot coexist and be placed into a special lockup or have our life erased to protect the damages against their failed effort to seize our life and force us to surrender to the communists.

So Ann may have tried to contact them or converse; see what they are up to and have a dialogue. They claim this with me and the ultra radical elements of the terrorist plot, noncombatants. A crime is taking place and she is talking to those behind it about how I feel about them. I forgive her for this and am fine with it; but they exploit it. They want to throw their hat in the ring and force her hand. They want her to be identified as the leak or their most trusted project. So the mess here is how they stay together while talking about who did what and why. They use the sponsorship of her similar to how they tried to sign me aboard the same sponsorship. Now they cannot and must stand alone; but Ann is battling them, making them more despair, and also causing me to tell her to stop and why. They must invade our life or somehow get a seat at the poker table; but they are being sucked into the satellite warfare program and the Katrina legal battle. So they are still battling me on this end; Ann on that end. It was her sponsors as she had indicated and the threat is her protection and fans. Our mission impossible is now marriage counseling.

A crime is underway and they want to hide or tell us they do not know what to do. They demand and made clear we had to end this attack on them and walk away. Their actions led to our life getting worse; our mission in satellite warfare has not been regenerated but stolen and they continue to battle us. To create advantage and make their case stronger; they sought to make us weaker. So by stealing my best assistant, my partner and super wife, they tried to unify with her and got drawn deeper into SATWAR and the exclusive poker table. I demand them removed and have warned them about the super law suit we are engaged in. I even told them Ann told me and identified who was doing what or why. Ann went with the flow, said she did nothing wrong; said I continue to misjudge her; and describes what they are or were doing, unifying and rewriting her life and mine. In order to relive 2000 to 20008 she is trying to bring us back to the scene of the crime and walk the same steps; she did nothing wrong and describe what they did to her; how sneaky and deceitful they truly are. So Ann is currently battling them and has gotten into hot water with me; but she still claims she did nothing wrong and was taken hostage. They use the media and our voices; now they want to be behind us, not in front. Ann was hitting the panic button by sitting next to her attackers; now they are reluctant to face her; she is trying to have them show up and explain. So they want to help and we have to thank them while they drive off with each of us and make each of us scream like adopted kids.

The problem is clear; she is sucking them deeper into SATWAR; the last shooting match on this earth and our top secret mission not yet allowed to exist or have a startup. I keep telling her to rid them or fire them; but they continue to ransack her life and ours, to drive us apart and create the image of trust and friendship. My plan is to throw this all out there and let them fight it. I expect the negatives to battle the negatives; cancel out and weaken the forces of evil. When their leaders are weak enough and we can bring them to justice; I will decapitate the terror plot and leave the underlings in dire straits and in peril as communist and dependent stalkers. Their motive behind this are talented leaders and financial; so that is severed. We are not going to give a traitor and a serial killer a new toy called satellite warfare; but they are being pulled deeper into this and the Katrina legal battles. So they hide and throw anything at us and demand we walk away or move on while the ride off with Ann, my biographer and top secret secretary. They cannot steal the problem or knowledge; I am the founder and she is my top secret help. It is not what is legal but what is illegal; this is about what is legal only. By reliving and walking through the scene of the crime; Ann was able to hit the panic button, identify threats, and her assassinist or kidnappers. She is also able to exonerate herself, demand an explanation, and fix some of it. It helps to reduce the mess and also keep asking me to show her what she did wrong or why they keep driving off with her or demand we speak on their behalf or hijack our life to spread propaganda.

My objective is to get rid of them and I asked Ann to show me who was doing it and why. But when the attacks kicked up three times and I was under the gun every ten minutes; I told Ann it was too dangerous and screamed at her. She said she is going to attack them and reveal their hand; hidden cards. The plot on her was so sneaky, nobody would know or care. They could also control the information and who was there. So Ann wanted me to help her get rid of them now; she will not protect them or intervene; they must stand alone and speak directly to both of us. What Ann did and how they reacted or countered it by driving off with her is to suck them deeper in this and satellite warfare; now the most exclusive poker table is asking what they are doing in our Katrina legal battle? They do not have an RSVP or any invitation; they must plead their case or be expelled; so they drive off with one or both of us. Is it legal? Yes. Will it work? No. Why? Because it implicates them in conspiracy to commit murder and a host of other charges. Their escape plan is the same and near identical; to be hired or staff; to also finance and become sponsors. That is the same terrorist recruitment plot and brainwashing we describe as the unions, labor, Irish, Catholics, Jews, and communists. Furthermore, the New Yorkers are not on good terms with the Pentagon, so they cannot see Ann or our partnership.

So I am yelling at Ann now why she is sneaking around with them and if she wants to partner or spend life with them. She claims she talks to them once or twice a year and not to worry; but they act like she is their best friend. It is scary and disturbing; as if they are testing security and what we know. I am also yelling at Ann because they are drifting and without a rudder; now being sucked into this more and not trying to flee or escape; but to hide and lie. Both Hannity and Rush is doing this very well and notice no pressure or opposition. We need them off this mission and out of our life; stop placing finger prints and demands everywhere. They stole our voice before and rewrote our life. So I throw this out there; 2 dominoes so far out of the 9 dominoes I have and it is almost done. I am withholding and keeping the remaining 7 for myself and insurance. I also have three backup plans and was about to use one of them when Ann stopped me; that would initiate four dominoes in sequences and repeatedly in recursion. Now I have to watch what I do, say, and worry incessantly about the 520 million dollar lawsuit and their constant tricks to get away. They claim they want to take this to trial while they sneak around to block it and deny our rights; with 50 violations of the Constitution; what is one more?

So we both are still ordering them off this top secret mission that does not exist yet. Ann is walking through the scene of the crime again; to relive it and capture those behind it. She was screaming before and now I have to while they drive off with her. I admit I did the same thing to her and she took it pretty good; I am not taking this well myself now. We have no inert interest in them and order them out of our life and off this top secret mission that does not exist yet and to leave the most exclusive poker table before we come after them; we have a Katrina legal battle in full swing right now. We are seeking the removal of all their leaders; leaving in peril the communist base who are totally dependent. When weakened, the fight is more fair with the Pentagon and FBI. I am working to seek their total ban and international recognition of them as a terrorist nuisance and a pathetic loser who voraciously devours our life and attacks it to come closer or garner trust. They claim we are on their list of good charities and to hang in there or survive this. Ann is being yelled at for sucking them in deeper; and it is nuclear now or at least she claims she is. She says she did not know they were so enthusiastic to be with her; again and again. This story about being enthusiastic and showing up for training or always showing up is her story; now it is being used on us and to seek safety. They win or have advantage by creating danger; close and closing in. It leads to their pathetic legal defense and aimless attacks, upwards of 200 a day. It leads to our Katrina legal battle with them and the terror plots; our trap is satellite warfare and also the exclusive poker table. They need an RSVP, to stand alone, or provide some credentials. Like America, they show up poor, destitute and with their hand out; so we try to acquire some machete reason to tell them no.

The original complaint was how they just invited themselves to America; we are their prisoners and on their reservation; they will pursue us throughout our life and they can remove us when they wish. It is the liberals and communists prison system and politics. They invite themselves into our life and top secret mission not yet allowed to start up. Why we do not know yet; they must feel privileged or somehow special by doing this and invading our life and the nation as communist terrorists. We tell them this is the last shooting match on earth and do not show up or keep the hand out like a idiot that swam here. They claim to be protectors and our leaders, the labor unions and the Democratic Party. We are not asked to agree but demanded to surrender by some secret terrorist plot we describe as World War 3 and then 4. They know they are guilty but also try to be our sponsors which is really troubling. So they keep getting sucked in to this deeper and it leads to the last shooting match on earth with us; not against us now. They are our sponsors and also street crew; there to only help and protect. They do not know how they got in this trap and this will hang them. So they wander aimlessly into the core or sucked into this nonexisting top secret military program not yet started but in a pilot phase. We have establish this and the entire story; to be disputed and disproved by each of the accused. I need Ann and she is irreplaceable unless I rewrite my entire life and future. Who is doing it and this feeling they are holding her hostage and driving off into the desert with her? Who is spying on her and us? I am demonstrating this and my hands are forced while tied; nothing was fixed and we seek punitive damages and to be paid. We know who the mole and traitors are; they are also able to pay and peddling bribes and big money.

So Ann is still battling them and they fight it and sadly are sucked deeper. They will not go away, step down, or turn themselves in. She says she did nothing wrong and can prove it; they exploit it and want her to say thank you for spending money on her; all she says is "how could you" which is so pathetic and not like a warrior would do. I told her it was unbearable how little fight she has and how polluted her life is. There is filth everywhere and she is surrounded; layers of them around her and she is nuclear. They just keep battling it out for hearts and minds; hers and mine. It is worse on this end and I keep telling Ann; that is a lot of legal problems Ann; who will litigate them; an Army or JAG? If so they better hurry up and send reinforcements; we have a Katrina like law suit on them and it is going to leave a path of destruction and decimate their lives. They say they are ready to die, not afraid, and do not know what to do; now captured and exposed. We have interviewed and questioned them; now it is on Ann's side that is the problem or was. So they either sit next to her as an oddball while she rips them or hits the panic button; or avoid her. That is also the motive and murder plot; she can hang them high noon and they want to translate how fearless they are and of this. Ask them and they have no explanation; did we call them or invite them? How did they get sucked into the core of this and a top secret mission? Is it about Vietnam or anti-war; the peace movement and our surrender? Or was it about a terrorist plot and taking us hostage and pretending to be our sponsors and trusted?

We will bury them with justice if they cannot answer. People are laughing at their leaders desperately and any normal human being would recognize danger and extreme peril. To be trapped is terrifying and a sensation of being drowned; yet they make bizarre and false excuses and we had to listen to them. We are posting all the data on our diary and directing our lawyers to the case for study. We are writing our book and have several books documenting this case and the details of it while we await judgment and restoration of this top secret mission and what happened to us. We caught those behind it and questioned them while writing SATWAR, the manual for the specialized audience. So how did they get it and why is the Pentagon chasing or hunting them down now? The problem is the sponsors are in America; take it or leave it domination. The worst part of this is the personal problems. They ruined and tried to wreck my marriage. Once caught, they doubled down and put us in a full court press to seek advantage. It is now in my biography and diary; also my biographer and assistant's life story. Will they continue to sponsor her biography as they claim to be sponsors? Then get the story right or leave immediately; fix it now and stop the games. This is the history of satellite warfare and the last shooting match on this earth; why they were and are hunted down like an animal and have become fugitives and terrorists on the albacore lamb. We had to win this back; incredible, we had to win our life back from terrorists and communists. I am worried about Ann because she is getting old, but so am I. I have special needs and a special mission; we both are damaged and need each other or have special skills and needs.
In the battle, I was able to steal their master plan. I describe how already and the formation of the new communist party of the 21st Century. We have their battle plans and how they will seek our surrender or compel us to change the laws to accommodate their dependency, mental illness, reproduction rights, voting rights, and bottom feeding politics. We are ready to attack their leaders and bring them to justice for a terror plot and trying to steal satellite secrets of a program that is not even running or does not exist; they claim we terrified them and did this to our self by calling for help or the reinforcements. This time the crimes are not on the US but on us. We have to wait until all of the negative charged particles settle because someone messed up everything and put this in total chaos and crisis; so it must settle or else it is unstable and will solidify. Meanwhile, I have prepared a draft and wait for my partner to exonerate herself and why they have still not corrected the records or her biography; we wrote our life, not them. Not only do they have it wrong; we show them the evidence and probable cause; at least investigate or gag their aimless falsity and propaganda. They claim Ann is propagating patriotic propaganda and they had to fact check; well, they got it half right but can they do a bang up job getting it all right? So ask why they are being sucked in and why they are sitting down at the most exclusive poker table uninvited and as a total F'in B'tard? Do they blame us or blame themselves for all of this total disaster? So why did they and do they walk on if they are so wrong? By reliving and walking through the scene of the crime; Ann was able to hit the panic button, identify threats, and her assassins or kidnappers. She is also able to exonerate herself, demand an explanation, and fix some of it. It helps to reduce the mess and also keep asking me to show her what she did wrong or why they keep driving off with her or demand we speak on their behalf or hijack our life to spread propaganda.

While under attack, when we report a terrorist group, when we report the presence of bio-terrorism or it being used on us for medical insurance or fraud, when you are in a communist cell and conspiracy; you do not visit the doctor or let them take care of your needs. They want the image of fixing you or providing medical care while attacking; even put you under the knife and anesthesia. So putting you in a hospital is suspicious and intended to make you go insane or mad; just like these other mind games. They attack and propagate the notion they are there to help and demand payment; you demand them to cease the attacks immediately and stand trial. So they broke my teeth, put skin diseases all over, suggest they are lunatics and this will never end, and how we are prisoners and have no control over our life being held down and oppressed by the unions and communism. Also, we must surrender and they will take care of all our needs, even sexually; and if not things will fall apart in our life and we will be put in pain daily for another ten or twenty years. Oddly, it failed while they got sucked deeper into satellite warfare and the most exclusive poker table on the planet; then when caught and captured they refused to leave and kept attacking. Now they are headed directly into the storm, satellite warfare, and a mission that does not exist yet. They pretend they run it and our life still and we have passed an approval process; being abducted. None of them wanted to pony up anything even if we demanded an end to this. They only claim they made a mistake and for us to walk away while we could because we cannot coexist and be placed into a special lockup or have our life erased to protect the damages against their failed effort to seize our life and force us to surrender to the communists.

This was insulting and humiliating; filling you with this fed up sensation of being left out, worrying, and asking why the same people being prosecuted is playing a game with Ann about how threatening she is or they are? They also claim to be the police so we think we are chasing or hunting down the police. I had needed lawyers for my Katrina law suit and they had blocked it or tried to deny my rights; to cover up more damaging problems. Meanwhile they kept attacking for over three years. I never said they were racist, I said they called me a "common nigger" and even filed this complaint on me to the landlord. In 2008, the upstairs union and Irish command center reported to the landlord I called her "nigger" repeatedly in her own house. I did not throw anything at her; I called her names for no reason. We are charging them with over 50 violations spanning 20 years and they pursue frivolous and nit-picky hoaxes. They claimed we are Nazis and to only trust the communist terrorists, they will take care of us and get us back on our feet. They use the media and our voices; now they want to be behind us, not in front. Ann was hitting the panic button by sitting next to her attackers; now they are reluctant to face her; she is trying to have them show up and explain. So they want to help and we have to thank them while they drive off with each of us and make each of us scream like adopted kids.





Gives You Hell Lyrics by The All-American Rejects

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
And did it ever get you far?
You never seemed so tense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell
I hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself,
"Where did it all go wrong?"
But the list goes on and on (and on and on and on)
And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
You can look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
When you hear this song and you sing along, well, you'll never tell
(Well you'll never tell)
And you're the fool, I'm just as well
I hope it gives you hell
(It will give you hell)
When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell
(It will give you hell)
You can sing along I hope that it puts you through hell




Hey Soul Sister Lyrics by Train

Heeey heeeey heeeey...

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let
You blow my mind

Your sweet moving
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Whos one of my kind

Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight

Heeey Heeeeey heeeey...

Just in time Ím so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my love direction
A game show love connection we can't deny
Ím so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right
Out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna
And I'm always gonna want to blow your mind


Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight

Well you can cut a rug
Watching yous the only drug I need
Some gangster I'm so in love
You're the only one I'm dreaming of you see
I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you'll be with me


Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight

(Repeat)

Heeey Heeeeey heeeey, tonight




What it is to Burn Lyrics by Finch

She burns

Today's on fire
The sky is bleeding above me, and I am blistered
I walk these lines of blasphemy, every day
And still:

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her
She's the only one who knows, what it is to burn

I feel diseased
Is there no sympathy from the sun?
The sky's still fire
But I am safe in here, from the world outside

So tell me
What's the price to pay for glory?

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her
She's the only one who knows, what it is to burn

Today is fire, and she burns
Today is fire, and she burns
She burns
She burns
She burns
She burns
She burns
She burns

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her
She's the only one who knows, what it is to burn





Sweet Soul Sister Lyrics by the Cult

All the hip young things
Trying to make a scene
Living out forbidden dreams

Star spangled banner
Flutters in the sky
Time hustles those
Who wait to die

Come on little honey
Come on now please
Come on little honey and dance with me

Sweet soul sister
Keep on pushing til the dawn
Sweet soul sister
Forever dancing on and on

She's a Dior girl
Twisting round the world
Midnight crush boogie scene

Firm fixed expression
Sensual, tender, smooth
Sexual panther, beautifully cool

Hustle and strut through Paris at night
Hustle and strut

City of sin
Come and let me in

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.

You’re reading a book which has not been printed. It is being written n is D history of the world thru the eyes of the father of... There R over 100 chapters at this time and more than 10 yrs of college research. It is also Pentagon technical manuals which R manuals in “satellite warfare.” It is impossible to post all chpts. They are masterpieces, it will be appropriate to offer a special edition to hand down from family 2 family and let the rest